- The 10k course has a time limit of 1 hours and 40 minutes. (average pace over 16 minutes/mile)
- Hydrate well. The average temperature will start at 68 and go up from there.
- Sports Drink, water, and gels will be available at the aid stations.
Photographers will be on site and course as well as before and after the race. You’ll be able to view and order your photos within 3 to 4 days after the race. Here are some suggestions on ways to make the most of your race photos:
- Wear your race number in a place that it can be easily seen (the center of your chest works well). Your bib number is used to identify your photos so remember to keep your number on a layer of clothes that can be seen.
- Make a face, smile, yell or wave at our photographers!
- As you take your final strides across the finish line, look up, put your hands in the air or congratulate your running buddy – whatever you do, try not to block your number by looking down at your watch.
- At the photographers and especially at the finish, don’t crowd up right behind another runner. Run in your own space if possible and you’ll help us get a better shot.